Mahopac, NY- December 1, 2014 - PRESS RELEASE
School Counselor Central (www.schoolcounselorcentral.com) has been recognized for making a positive difference in education by K12 leaders who named it to District Administration magazine's "Readers' Choice Top 100 Products for 2014."
The winners, selected by District Administration's editors from a record 2,400-plus nominations, were products that received the highest number of nominations and best descriptions from K12 leaders. The Readers' Choice Top 100 has been announced online and in the December 2014 issue of District Administration.
District Administration's Readers' Choice Top 100 Products award informs superintendents and other senior school district leaders about products their colleagues around the country are using to help their districts excel in a variety of areas, such as technology, sustainability and curriculum instruction.
"With the Top 100 award program steadily growing in size and recognition each year, all of our 2014 honorees should be very proud of their success," says JD Solomon, District Administration's editorial director. "We hope that all of our readers continue to be inspired and find innovative ideas from their peers who have had successful product implementations."
District Administration provides K12 leaders with critical news and information for school district management, through its monthly magazine, website, e-newsletters and the District Administration Leadership Institute Superintendent Summits. For more information, visit www.DistrictAdministration.com.
ABOUT SCHOOL COUNSELOR CENTRAL
A concise and comprehensive school counseling model writer and school counseling program organizer, including:
- School Counseling Plan: An organized and clear framework for school counselor programs with extensive reporting tools such as the Student Personnel Accountability Report Card.
- Student Achievement Log: A secure journal on student meetings by school counselor program domains and a graduation tracker to support student academic completion goals.
- School Counselor Services Tracker: A time management analysis with the school counselor weekly services.
- Program Review: Maintain the comprehensive school counseling model online for an annual review of program.
- Advisory Council: Keep minutes of action plans from an advisory council with working goals for the school counseling program.
......... and much more!!!